Sunday, April 28, 2013

Lucy and her week

I played in the park on Monday. On Tuesday I went to the Music Museum and I leaded the music. I went inside Beethoven's house I only was outside of Mozart's house.
Beethoven's apartment house.
I went to the aquarium [Haus des Meers] and I see some Nemo fish and I saw some sharks in a big aquarium, and I saw big sharks, and I saw a big turtle, a water turtle.
Thursday again another park. I played.
Friday, the General Cemetery. Beethoven is buried in the cemetery. The Vienna Museum shows the church and where every apartment is and every store, and one doctor's office.
On Saturday I got some ice cream. I had a picnic.
Today I went to church and it's my last Sunday here. [Who will you miss? What friends did you make?] Two friends. One of them's name is Lynn, and the other is Emilie.
[What are you looking forward to back home?]
My birthday. My birthday's on Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment