Sunday, March 17, 2013

Lucy's view on March 17

[She wrote the first two sentences all by herself with her own handwriting.] I went to the dinosaur museum. I liked the dinosaur moving.
"I loved the cute baby animals. They were nice.
I liked them because they were pretty."
I loved all the animals [at the Museum of Natural History]. I loved the butterflies.
Lucy with some of the butterflies.
There was just about one of every kind.
[She also saw the Kunstkammer and a bunch of other places, but she said she didn't enjoy anything there.]
Lucy at the Imperial Apartments, Hofburg,
with some of the prettier sets of plates.
I got some new toys for my doll.
We don't have photos of the toys, but we do have another
photo of Lucy at the Natural History Museum
with a large salt crystal.
I loved all the pretty stuff. I loved the museums; they are pretty. I love to go to museums. They are pretty. I love to look at them. They are so pretty.
The children outside a candy store.
We went in and they each got something.

2 comments:

  1. Lucy,
    What a fun week! I am excited to see your new toys for your doll! I love you!
    Aunt Becky

    ReplyDelete