Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Lucy's week

I went on a train.
The children's first train ride.
I went to go see a museum [in Graz]. It was armor.
In front of some very long double-handed swords. 
Walking through one of the floors of the museum. 
The more valuable pieces were in glass cases.
I went to go see a castle.
On top of castle hill in Graz.
I watched a movie on the train [they have a "children's cinema corner" with bits of animated movies playing--all in German of course].
This isn't the train; it is the children sittin on the U-bahn (metro).
I went to the Easter Market [at the Schönnbrunn Palace].
The Easter Market. 
One of the stalls at the Easter Market, where they sell decorated eggs.
You hang the eggs on some pussy willow or forsythia branches
as an Easter Decoration. We will take a photo of ours soon.

1 comment: